Diamond Ranch Academy Terms of Service
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the Diamond Ranch Academy website and all content and services available through it. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies that may be published from time to time on this Site by Diamond Ranch Academy.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Diamond Ranch Academy, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website's information is available to all individuals, however access to electronic application for admission to Diamond Ranch Academy is limited to individuals who are at least 21 years old.
- Your DiamondRanchAcademy.com Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security (password privacy) of your account. You must not falsely apply for admission to Diamond Ranch Academy or use the application process in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended harm the name or reputation of others. You must immediately notify Diamond Ranch Academy of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Diamond Ranch Academy will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Account Holders. If you submit information, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, libelous or defamatory, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Diamond Ranch Academy has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Diamond Ranch Academy’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Diamond Ranch Academy’s reasonable opinion, violates any Diamond Ranch Academy policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Diamond Ranch Academy’s sole discretion.
- Changes. Diamond Ranch Academy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Diamond Ranch Academy may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Diamond Ranch Academy may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your DiamondRanchAcademy.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Diamond Ranch Academy and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Diamond Ranch Academy nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Diamond Ranch Academy, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data. Diamond Ranch Academy shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Diamond Ranch Academy, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.